Davis Bucco Makara & Dorsey is a firm of trial lawyers who will purse your case to a verdict or decision when needed. If the case needs to go to trial, we stand ready to engage in that fight. We also understand litigation can be a time consuming and expensive process. Therefore, we remain laser focused on finding the most effective and efficient route to the client’s objectives, and we pride ourselves on accessibility for our clients.
DBMD uniquely combines the experience our attorneys bring to the firm and our 30 years of litigation throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond. DBMD has trial lawyers who will pursue your case to a verdict or decision when needed. We focus on maximizing the client’s options to obtain results. At the center of this focus is finding the most effective yet efficient option for our clients.
We use both the law as well as important industry trends to helping a client set an objective for our work. Our practitioners have experience handling thousands of litigation matters, including pre-litigation claim presentment, complaints, responsive pleadings, pre and post-trial motions, discovery, trials and arbitrations. We have handled matters seeking money damages, equitable relief, and declaratory relief. We have handled matters throughout the United States with a focus on Mid-Atlantic region. Representative cases includes:
- Commercial and Government Contract breach of contract claims
- Payment disputes
- Indemnity claims
- Shareholder disputes
- Construction delay, acceleration and termination claims
- Unknown conditions claims, including “pass-through” claims
- Surety claims
- Quiet title matters
- Non-compete/non-solicit/trade secret matters
- Civil rights and employment claims
- Contract interpretation claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Insurance coverage claims.
- Eminent domain claims.
- Commercial and residential lease disputes
- Real estate conveyance matters, including offer to purchase/ P&S agreement disputes
- Administrative agency appeals to the trial courts
We also have a unique capability to advise clients on public, government and media relations issues that may arise as a result of litigation. Above all, we always keep the client’s objective and needs at the forefront of our litigation strategy. We also pride ourselves being accessible to our clients. We are all a part of one team striving to achieve each client’s objective, for each case we handle.