Construction Law Speaking Engagements
Dave Davis, partner at Davis Bucco, is an adjunct professor at Drexel University teaching contracts and specifications. He also has taught construction law at Penn State University and construction contracts at Montgomery County Community College.
In addition, Dave frequently conducts seminars, breakfast boosts, lunch and learns, speaking engagements and programs for trade associations, businesses and private groups throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
Dave’s speaking engagements and presentations are knowledgeable, unique and interactive. He engages with his participants, answers and asks questions, and leaves attendees with thought-provoking information.
Dave has experience speaking on an extensive list of topics, including:
- Payment Issues and Getting Paid Without Litigation
- Change Order Management
- Contract Documents and AIA Contract Documents
- Legal Relationships between Contractors and Suppliers
- Insurance Law for Contractors
- Public Contract Law in Pennsylvania
- Differing Site Conditions
- Delay Claims and Claims Management
- Document Management
- Labor and Material Payment Bonds
- Mechanic’s Liens
- OSHA Citation Procedures
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Maintaining and Protecting your Construction Business
Dave will also tailor a program for your association or company. If you’d like to invite Dave to speak to your association or business, please call 610-238-0880, email email@example.com,
or fill out the contact form to the right.
“The ‘Legal Relationships between Suppliers and Contractors’ seminar in which you conducted for AFSA was met with RAVE reviews. Attendees described your presentation as ‘spellbound,’ ‘excellent,’ and ‘thought-provoking.’” I know that they took real applicable knowledge back to their offices with them that afternoon.
I so appreciate your willingness to share your expertise with AFSA members on an annual basis and know that members are already looking forward to the next time your present! As always, it was a pleasure to deal with you and so nice to see you again.”
– Deborah Covino, ED, Mid Atlantic Chapter of AFSA